I’ve been nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blogger Award’ by Juliana Alexis , so thanks my blogging friend. She has an amazing blog on her thoughts as a teenager which I love reading. I’d definitely recommend reading through it!
With every award there are rules so here they are:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 Facts About Me
- Chinese food is my all-time favourite. If we’re going in detail then duck with pancakes are number 1 on my list.
- When I was younger I actually wanted to become a journalist because I love creative writing. However, I enjoy biology so much more that I am pursuing that area in my life.
- I love visiting different countries around the world- who doesn’t?
- I’m not a fan of most sports but I do enjoy swimming (especially on holiday!)
- Although I like swimming in water, I don’t enjoy drinking water as I struggle to drink lots of it.
- There are no pets in my life although I think it would be cool to have a rabbit.
- I get lots of spots from eating chocolates which is sad because they are amazing.
I nominate the following people for this award:
- Kaylee Marie
- Sai Shruthik
- Anyone else who would like to complete this award. I nominate all of my readers!
Message of the blog: it’s fun to get to know people and I think that my lovely blog is a great way to do it. Thanks for reading!