This is kind of going to be like a Q&A but I’m going to ask the questions and you guys feel free to answer. Whenever I have a random thought I write it down so here they are:
1. When we’re born are we living or are we dying?
Personally I think that we are technically dying because the older we get, the closer we are to death. However we should have a positive outlook on life so we are living despite also dying!
2. Do you believe in destiny and do you think we have the ability to change it?
I think that every choice we have made has resulted in us being where we are right now. Therefore I guess that makes I’m charge of our own destiny. Whether every choice we make is inevitable, that’s another question.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you travel?
I would love to travel the world so I couldn’t possibly choose a place to go visit. I have never been to New York but I hope to go one day.
4. Imagine if breathing oxygen was in fact slowly killing us. What do you think?
I take biology so I don’t actually think this is the case but you never know.
5. If you had one wish what would use it for?
I would honestly wish for world peace and to end poverty and wars. After seeing poverty in India and also the impact of war on the news, how could you not use your wish to end this suffering?
I’d love to hear what you guys have to say about these thoughts! Message of this blog: it’s good to have an opinion about these kind of questions because the only way to learn is to keep questioning.